Tuesday, January 26, 2010

latest improvements


This past week Ray worked on new electrical wiring for the kitchen.With lathe and plaster walls it was a time consuming and messy job. He also corrected wiring to the ceiling and pendant lights. Then the tools were removed and I cleaned and did some decorating. For the 1st time in 3 weeks I felt at home.Then a few days later he decided to tackle the back door in the kitchen. So my clean room was short lived. Two days and a couple of trips to the hardware store later. We now have a door that keeps out a cold north wind. I spent time working on 2nd floor closets. Trying to make the best use of what we have. We took a brief break and visited our kids in Kansas city. Tomorrow it's back to work on the bookcase project that caused a bit of frustration. I hope to get them finished soon. Ray will be working in his studio on free lance work and getting his studio in working order.








No comments:

Post a Comment